New Year festival makes a great time for love, friendship, care and companionship for the most beautiful reason. We have brought here lovely New Year motivational Quotes to enhance the beauty and solidarity of your relations. New Year day is the happiest and divine day of the year. New Year’s Eve celebrated on 31th December and New Year’s Day on 1st January every year with great beauty, merriment and music.
New Year wishes keep on buzzing in the air adding sweetness. Decorations of lights for the New Year come alive in every house. People look for the best and motivational New Year Quotes to wish their friends and relatives. New Year week marks the most festive week of the year which has lots of importance in everyone’s life.
Spread the beautiful message of New Year 2018 this year by sharing lovely New Year motivating Quotes with everyone. Share it with your friends, your personal relations and your groups at social media like WhatsApp or Facebook. The social sites like twitter and instagram posts too buzz with loads of New Year wishes. Here we have focused on Happy New Year quotes that are really meaningful and motivating, we recommend checking out some of the best New Year 2018 Quotes.
Happy 2018 New Year motivating Quotes
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
- “Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.” – Ann Landers
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person, the remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.” – Simon Newcomb.
- “We meet today/ To thank Thee for the era done, And Thee for the opening one.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.” – Euripides.
- “You must leave your many millions, And the gay and festive crowd; Though you roll in royal billions, There’s no pocket in a shroud.” – John Alexander Joyce
- “The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends.” – Julia Ward Howe
- “Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz
- “The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” – Edward Payson Powell
- “The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn.” – Hartley Coleridge
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.” – Jay Leno
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
- “A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.” – Edgar Guest
- “Of all sound of all bells… most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year.” – Charles Lamb
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughn
- “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” – John Selden
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” – George William Curtis
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early. My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall.” – Aleister Crowley
- “To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can not explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can not coach.” – Bobby Bowden
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack