To motivate your children or kids on the beginning of this New Year here we have a wonderful collection of Happy 2018 Quotes. The upcoming New Year’s Day will be celebrated across all around the globe on this 1st January, 2018. It is the most important festival for Children and kids as this festival falls in the Holiday season so they all love Happy New Year Celebrations.
Here we have some latest collections of Happy New Year 2018 Quotes which you can write on the greeting card and give it to your children on the occasion of New Year 2018. Inspire your children and kids with these motivating Happy New Year Quotes. Quotes are our best words to inspire us and motivate towards the right direction and right feelings and expression of perfect spirit of any occasion. We are bringing here collection of some best Happy New Year quotes 2018 which are meaningful and inspiring.
Happy 2018 New Year Quotes for Children
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’…”
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.”
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!”
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
- Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.
- I never worry about being driven to drink; I just worry about being driven home.
- I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.
- New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, New is the resolution, new are the spirits and Forever my warm wishes are for u. Have a promising and fulfilling new year.
- For last years words belong to last years language. And next years words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. Happy New Year!
- May this new year bring many opportunities your way to explore every joy of life. May your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
- Happiness is too many things these days for anyone lo wish il on anyone lightly. So let’s just wish each other a bileless New Year and leave it at that.
- Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
- The only way to spend New Year’s Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears.