When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year. For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar but for the fun loving people New Year’s has always been a time for new beginnings and fresh starts.
So, if you look forward to a good year ahead, spread happiness among your friends, family members and all the loved ones then start wishing those best of luck for the upcoming New Year 2018 by sending your warm wishes to them. Your New Year whish should be meaningful and interesting. What if you will send the New Year Quotes as your warm wishes to all the closed ones? As we all know that Quotes are wise and inspirational words that also helps in motivating people towards their future success.
Happy 2018 New Year wonderful wishes
So to help you out here we have provided the wonderful collection of happy New Year 2018 Quotes wishes that are truly inspirational and motivating. You can send these New Year Quotes wishes through messages or you can also write them on beautiful greeting cards and forward it to your loved one. As your all the loved ones all geared up for New Year 2018, you should not stay behind and let them know that they are in your prayers by sending them Quotes wishes for New Year’s Eve.
- “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” – John Selden
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” – George William Curtis
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early. My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall.” – Aleister Crowley
- “To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can not explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can not coach.” – Bobby Bowden
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
- May the coming new year take away all the tears and unhappiness and shower you with all the love and happiness. All the best for a lovely new year.
- It’s the year of cakes and candles, new songs, celebration and decoration, laughter and love. Wishing you a lovely 2018 that brings with it great love and luck for you. Happy new year!
- Let the new year be an entirely fresh start towards achieving all our goals. Lets kick start and era of excellence!
- May god gif you a style to convert your dream into reality in this new year! Wish you Happy new year.
- “Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Years Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you, a better person.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.” – Santonu Kumar Dhar
- Begin another new chapter and remember that you have 365 days to make every page of the chapter worth remembering when you finish the year.
- Stop crime,do some humble cause to shine,on this new year time.
- A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.
- Another year is right here, Welcome it and forget your fears, Hold a can of your favorite beer, And shout out with your friends, cheers!
- The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.” – Euripides.
- “You must leave your many millions, And the gay and festive crowd; Though you roll in royal billions, There’s no pocket in a shroud.” – John Alexander Joyce
- “The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends.” – Julia Ward Howe
- “Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz
- Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can. I wish you Happy New Year and diary full of best stories ever written in your life.
- Whether we want them or not the New year will bring challenges,whether we sieze them or not the New year will bring new opportunities. Happy 2018.
- Be Content with what you have rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
- “I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.” – Tucker Carlson
- “Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy.” – Akhenaton
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” – Neil Gaiman
- “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” – F.M. Knowles