Hello everyone, how are you? Are you prepared to celebrate the New Year 2018 with your friends and family? I know you all are planning something special for Happy New Year 2018. Well, New Year is a day of love and it doesn’t matter that you belong to which nation as the feelings are same for the friends. In the modern era, sending the New Year 2018 inspirational quotes to all the loved ones would be a good idea. Especially friends as they are the precious jewels of our life.
New Year is the event which celebrates across the world with different traditions and cultures. Every New Year marks the beginning of new chapter in the journey of life. Here we are sharing Happy New Year Quotes for the greetings. Find the best one and send it to your friends on this special occasion of New Year.
Happy 2018 New Year Quotes for greetings
It is sometimes important to express your love and regards for your friends even when they know your feelings about them. Open up your heart to say thanks to the friends who have made you the person you are today with wonderful Quotes on the New Year 2018 for greetings. For the wise Quotes have a look on the following collection.
- “We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn’t mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.” – Jeanette Winterson
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Brandi Snyder
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh” – A. A. Milne
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” – Anonymous
- “Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.” – Anonymous
- “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” – Anonymous
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
- True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. – Dave Tyson Gentry
- Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. – Joseph Addison
- A true friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until lost. – Chinese Proverb
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
- There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money. – Benjamin Franklin
- Friends come and go but enemies accumulate. – Arthur Bloch
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. – Elbert Hubbard
- One friend in a lifetime is much, two are many, three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim. – Henry Brooks Adams
- With true friends… even water drunk together is sweet enough. – Chinese Proverb
- In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want. – Irish Toast