We all find for the inspirational New Year Quotes collection to send to all our loved ones. Quotes are special words of wisdom and experience that helps to inspire people to achieve their goals and aspirations for what they are trying for a long time. Every New Year is a time for new beginnings and learning experiences. Everyone requires motivations and boosting of morale to make the start of a new adventure. So to motivate and inspire them on this New Year 2018 here we have provided a great collection of Happy New Year 2018 Quotes.
New Year Quotes are wise words and reflection of thoughts of famous people who have had a plethora of experiences in their lives and have shared their pearls of wisdom and experience for us to gain knowledge from them. Sayings for New Year 2018 can also be used to write on the greeting card or can be sent through various social media to keep your friends motivated at the beginning of this year 2018.
2018 New Year famous Quotes
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
- “I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.” – Tucker Carlson
- “Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy.” – Akhenaton
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” – Neil Gaiman
- “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” – F.M. Knowles
- “Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.” – Martin Luther
- “All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.” – Steven Speilberg
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. ” – Michael Josephson
- “Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Years Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you, a better person.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.” – Santonu Kumar Dhar
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- May god gif you a style to convert your dream into reality in this new year! Wish you Happy new year.
- Begin another new chapter and remember that you have 365 days to make every page of the chapter worth remembering when you finish the year.
- Stop crime,do some humble cause to shine,on this new year time.
- A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.
- Another year is right here, Welcome it and forget your fears, Hold a can of your favorite beer, And shout out with your friends, cheers!
- The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can. I wish you Happy New Year and diary full of best stories ever written in your life.
- Whether we want them or not the New year will bring challenges,whether we sieze them or not the New year will bring new opportunities. Happy 2018.
- Be Content with what you have rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
- “Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.” – Ann Landers
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person, the remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.” – Simon Newcomb.