With New Year 2018 round the corner as its approaching fast, people are in a festive mood and are ready to celebrate this great festivity. All over the world people celebrate the Christmas festival and the New Year’s Eve. The celebrations last for a week and in this one week people forget all the worries of the past and hope for a better future. People wish the coming year to be a happy one and they have lots of aspirations, dreams and hopes in the upcoming year 2018. Quotes are the reflection of thoughts in wise words that are given by the famous personalities.
Teachers are the one who taught us the difference of good or bad and also many more things. So we always respect our teachers and also show your respect to them. For this it will be better if you send the New Year Quotes to your teachers on this great festival. The New Year is expected to deliver the best and make people happy and more prosperous. People want to be happier and have a better life.
New Year 2018 Quotes for teachers
For this they search for inspirational New Year 2018 Quotes for teachers for the upcoming year. So here we have compiled some New Year inspiring quotes for teachers that you can use this year to send them. These would be a sort of tribute to them for all that they do for you day in and day out.
The following Quotes are very motivating, which on reading will give you a morale boost and help you get all the positive vibes. You can write a quote on the blackboard in the classroom or scribble them on a New Year’s greeting card or post them via Facebook your twitter.
Happy 2018 Quotes For Teachers
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. ~ Alexander the Great
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. ~ Albert Einstein
- Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that they accomplish this impossible task. ~ Dr. Haim Ginott
- Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. ~ Maggie Gallagher
- Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher. ~ Japanese Proverb
- 2017 was the year when you encouraged me at every step to become a better and improved human being and with start of 2018, I again look forward to your support for guiding me through this year.
- You have been like the candle that brings light by burning itself. Hope you will continue to spread the fire of knowledge and wisdom through your teachings in 2018.
- I always look for you when I feel lost and now even when we enter another beautiful year I know I would need you at every step to be my strength and to show me the right direction.
- The teacher is one who makes two ideas grow where only one grew before. ~ Elbert Hubbard
- What the teacher is, is more important than what they teach. ~ Karl Menninger
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. ~ Andy Rooney
- The inspiring stories that you narrated to me, the pains you took to teach me valuable lessons and the corrections you made at my attempts will always remain etched in my memories for not just 2018 but many, many years to come and will motivate me to achieve great things in life.
- Wish the New Year brings you abundance of happiness and prosperity in the same way as your teachings have brought them in my life.
- God has been very kind to me to come to me in the form of a teacher like you in 2017 and now 2018 looks promising with the presence of support from you on my side.
- It is not only for the role of a teacher that you will be remembered for in 2017 but you have also been my philosopher, a true guide and a friend. I will continue to look up to you in 2018 for giving me strength.
- The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate “apparently ordinary” people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. ~ K. Patricia Cross
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called “truth.” ~ Dan Rather
- If students don’t feel teacher appreciation, their whole education has failed. ~ Michael Barkers
- Words are not enough to let you show how much of a difference you have made by teaching me valuable lessons of life. I will be highly obliged for your efforts in not only 2017 but also for 2018 and many more years to come.
- I lacked confidence and the courage to walk on the road to success till the day you came along and turned me into a more confident and a brave person to help me realize my dreams and fulfill my aspirations. I hope to get more confidence from you in the years ahead. Happy New Year 2018!
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~ William Arthur Ward
- A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard. ~ Eliphas Levi
- My journey to happiness and success was filled with tough challenges and life seemed difficult until you came into my life and showed me ways to turn around obstacles into opportunities. Hope you will continue to guide me even in 2018 for helping me overcome the challenges and emerge as a triumphant man.
- Emulate those teachers that instilled the sense of wonder and curiosity that inspired you. ~ Robert John Meehan